January 18, 2019
We are currently looking for content writers to add to our team.
We are not a cheesy content mill, and only want writers who are serious about producing high quality content on a consistent basis.
If you want to be a writer because you think it's cool, or don't want a real job, we are not the place for you.
Here is what you need to write for The Content Company:
- At least 2 years of content writing experience
- Live in Canada
- Ability to write conversationally in North American English
- Willingness to take on a lot of projects and work full time hours, we have high volume projects
- Deep respect for deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Strong self-editing skills
- Ability and willingness to take instruction and write according to what the client wants
- A thick skin because occasional revisions and criticism are inevitable
A Bit About What To Expect- Our rates start at $20 per 500-word post and go up from there. We provide all the work to you and absorb the cost of marketing, prospecting, and maintaining client relations. You only communicate with our Accounts team. An average 500-word post should take approximately 60 mins to complete.
- We pay on the 30th of each month, via e-transfer, and do not assume any CRA implications as you are viewed as a supplier in terms of your taxes.
- Culture is VERY important to us, and we want all of our writers to feel like part of our family. If that makes you feel weird, then you should probably not apply:). Please take the time to read our Core Values, there is a test;)!
- If you'd like to give it a shot, we do ask for a custom sample piece to be written about a topic of our choosing. This piece is not a paid piece and will not be used for anything except our assessment of your skills.
January 18, 2019
September 05, 2018